Monday, February 15, 2010

Songs for My Daughter

Because the world can never have too many blogs (not true) I've started another one.

It's called Songs for My Daughter and I like to think that the title is pretty self-explanatory. I don’t, nor am I planning any time soon to have a daughter; but although the daughter may be hypothetical, the music is very real.

These are really the songs that I would (will) force on my daughter when she is young in order to ingrain in her positive messages about the female experience. I don’t care so much if the song is "good" per se; I mostly care about what it has to say.

With so many forces out there conspiring to send the wrong messages to girls, there should be at least one decently written music related blog out there sending them the right ones. And there should also be my new blog as well. So if you like my inane ramblings here then you should go check it out. Because what could be better than wasting time reading more of my inane ramblings? Well, other than mildly invasive dental work.

No comments: